The George Washington University MPH | OnlineThe George Washington University MPH | OnlineThe George Washington University MPH | Online
Designed for aspiring public health leaders who need a flexible schedule.Designed for aspiring public health leaders who need a flexible schedule.Designed for aspiring public health leaders who need a flexible schedule.
- Top-Ranked Public Health School – The Milken Institute School of Public Health is ranked No. 11 nationally by U.S. News & World Report1.
- Distinguished Faculty – GWSPH faculty are active health care leaders, providing valuable insights and professional network connections to students looking to advance their careers.
- $10,000 Scholarship – If you’re accepted to the program and you decide to enroll for the upcoming cohort, you’ll automatically qualify for a $10,000 scholarship.
alumni around the world
practicum site affiliates
elective course areas
Advance Local, National and Global Health
GW’s online Master of Public Health (MPH), MPH@GW, is designed for aspiring public health leaders who are called to advance and safeguard the health and wellness of people across the globe.
In addition to accelerated one-year and 18-month programs, we offer customizable options that allow you to complete your degree on a full- or part-time basis over the course of two to five years — all without relocating.
- Complete a practicum with a public health organization.
- Learn from internationally renowned faculty and practitioners.
- Receive dedicated academic, professional, and technical support.
Our curriculum allows you take a generalist approach or focus on a specific area of public health. We offer six elective course areas — Environmental and Occupational Health, Epidemiology and Public Health Research Methods, Global Health, Health Communication, Health Policy, or Program Planning and Evaluation — and an optional Health Informatics concentration.
MPH@GW is fully accredited by the Council on Education for Public Health (CEPH).
Earn an MPH Online in as Few as 12 Months
1Best Public Health Graduate Schools. (2022). Retrieved May 16, 2022.arrow_upwardReturn to footnote reference
2Best Online Master’s in Public Health (MPH) Programs. (2022). Retrieved May 16, 2022.arrow_upwardReturn to footnote reference