Statement of Purpose
- Why do you want to earn your MHA?
- What do you hope to accomplish in your career?
Letters of Recommendation
- A current supervisor or manager who has direct knowledge of your skills and how they will translate into a health administration role
- A health administration professional who has served as a mentor and can speak to your abilities in your role and your potential for career advancement
- A faculty member from a course taken within the past five years who can speak to your ability to succeed in the MHA@GW program
English Language Proficiency
- TOEFL: 100 on the Internet exam (iBT)
- IELTS: 7.0 overall with no individual score below 6.0. If applicants provide their TRF number, the Office of Admissions & Enrollment can verify IELTS results.