Financing Your Degree
- MPH@GW consists of 45 credits, with each credit costing $1,800. The estimated tuition for this program is $81,000. This rate is reflective of the 2022-23 academic year tuition rate and is subject to annual review and adjustment.
Funding and Financial Aid Options
How to Apply for Student Loans
- Complete the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) using GW school code 001444.
- Students who have not borrowed a Federal Direct Subsidized or Unsubsidized Loan within the last 10 years should complete the Subsidized/Unsubsidized Loan Agreement Master Promissory Note (MPN) online by visiting the Federal Student Aid Loan website.
- All first-time borrowers are required to complete Entrance Counseling regarding their rights and responsibilities as a Federal Direct Unsubsidized Loan borrower. Entrance Counseling can be completed online by visiting the Federal Student Aid Loan website.
- Complete GW’s Supplemental Graduate Loan Questionnaire, only if:
- The student declined all, or a portion, of their Federal Direct Unsubsidized Loan that was originally offered to them via GWeb;
- Loan eligibility is regained after being lost for any reason; or
- The student is in an eligible health profession and is applying for the summer portion of their loan.
- In some instances we will be required to collect additional information. If that need arises, we will contact you in writing.