We Invite You to Walk Away from Diabetes
- Are you or a family member or friend living with diabetes?
- Are you a physician, dietitian or other health professional with an expertise in diabetes?
- Do you work for an organization that supports the prevention of type 2 diabetes?
- Have you personally participated in a walk or awareness campaign to prevent type 2 diabetes?
- Do you have an inspirational story to share around this issue?
Everyone is welcome to participate! Here’s how:
- Publish a blog post that incorporates a diabetes awareness theme. Mention why raising awareness about this issue matters.
- Include a link back to our blog campaign description so that your readers can learn how they can raise awareness, too.
- Place the “Walk Away from Diabetes” badge on your post or site using the html code provided below.
- Share your blog post about diabetes on Twitter and Facebook using the hashtag #WAFD13.
- Check out our Walk Away from Diabetes Roundup to read, engage and follow bloggers participating in the campaign.
- Important note: Please provide a trigger warning if you include any traumatic experiences or graphic images in your blog post.