What Can You Do with an MHA?
What Can You Do With a Master in Health Administration?
Where can you work with your MHA?
- Hospital administration
- Long-term care administration
- Health policy
- Health information systems
- Maternal and child care
- Health care ethics
- Veterans health administration
- Physician recruitment
- Infection prevention
- How to improve the delivery of health care services
- Medical informatics and decision management
- Health care financial management
- Quality and performance improvement tools and methods used in health care
- The complex relationship between community, public and population health
Where Can You Work With Your MHA?
- Private clinics
- Large health networks
- Government health agencies
- Long-term care facilities
- Large companies that require health care expertise to run employee health programs
- Tech companies that handle electronic health and medical records
- International aid/humanitarian groups that require expert leadership